Work, Education and Activity History:
Letters of Recommendation:
Program Policies and Requirements Agreement
- We cannot accommodate pets, children or partners and require that you be fully engaged in all aspects of the program.
- Outside activities are limited to weekends when there is no class and no guests are allowed to stay overnight on weekdays.
- We cannot accommodate any strict individual dietary needs other than whole, natural, organic, ethically raised foods. “Strict” is defined as: you are at the risk of illness due to sensitivities around diet and/or need separate pans, knives, cutting boards, etc. to accommodate your dietary needs. This includes, but is not limited to strictly raw, vegan, gluten-free diets, and food allergies to common ingredients such as wheat, dairy, the latex group, garlic or onions. Vegetarianism is allowed, but you must be comfortable sharing a household with others who eat meat. We do not allow any extreme dietary practices such as fasting or detoxing while you are in this program.
- Due to the living and working arrangements we cannot allow anyone to participate who has been diagnosed with or suspected to have a communicable health condition (e.g. MRSA, Tuberculosis, Malaria, and Typhoid).
- Several low-dose, toxic, narcotic plants grow either wild or in cultivation here; none of these plants are allowed in the Intern House, Herb Lab or grounds.
- All personal harvests on the farm premises must be with permission from the Farm Manager.
- Should any condition arise that would keep you from fulfilling your commitment to the program, you must notify the program coordinator immediately and understand that you may no longer be able to participate in the program.
I have read the above policies and requirements and agree to them if accepted.