RecipesFeb 2, 2022
Recipe: Blueberry-Ginger Lime Soda
We love making fun herbal creations in the kitchen, especially with fresh summer berries. Here’s one of our “berry” favorite herbal recipes! (Bonus: This drink lets you truly experience Ginger’s pungent spiciness.)
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1/2 organic lime, juiced
- 0.7 ml Herb Pharm Ginger liquid extract†
- 3/4 cup sparkling water
Pro tip: This recipe can also be made with strawberries or blackberries or swap a lemon for the lime, if desired.
- Prepare the blueberry simple syrup.
- Combine the blueberries, water and sugar in a small saucepan set over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and then simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Strain and cool the syrup.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the prepared syrup, the lime juice and the Ginger liquid extract.
- Top with the sparkling water and serve immediately.
†One full squeeze of the dropper equals 0.7 ml, providing approximately 1 serving of Ginger liquid extract.