RecipesMay 16, 2022
Recipe: Passionflower Paloma
A modern and mocktail version of the classic, "Paloma." With the uplifting scent of Grapefruit mixed with the calming support of Passionflower, you can’t go wrong adding this beverage to your day.*
3 ounces sparkling water
1 ounce Grapefruit juice
¼ tsp or to taste Agave nectar
0.7 ml Herb Pharm Passionflower†
Fine Himalayan pink salt or any sea salt
1 slice of Grapefruit (garnish)
- Pour sea salt on a small plate.
- Rub a grapefruit wedge along the rim of a glass.
- Dip the rim of the glass in the plate of sea salt until the salt sticks to the rim.
- Add ice to the glass, if desired.
- Combine the Grapefruit juice, sparkling water, Passionflower liquid herbal extract and Agave nectar into the glass.
- Stir well to combine.
- Garnish with a fresh Grapefruit ring.
- Sip and enjoy!
† One full squeeze of the dropper equals 0.7 ml; provides approximately 1 serving of Herb Pharm Passionflower liquid herbal extract.